Pearls of Wisdom - 26 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 25, 2022, 10:35:29 PM9/25/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20220926 26 Sept.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

Eternal Values and Personal Development – 33

Only the three wise men could understand that the Lord was born as the little baby in Bethlehem. They travelled all the way from the East to see the baby. They alone understood, they alone had the wisdom. There were many learned people in Herod’s country, but they did not understand. Only these three saintly wise men from afar sensed and understood that the Lord was born as a little baby. They went looking for him and when they saw the baby in the manger they immediately recognised Him. The baby must have been like any other baby in the world. So how did these wise men recognise that baby? This is wisdom. Wisdom can penetrate the veil of Maya – ignorance – and see the Truth. Knowledge transformed into ‘practised knowledge’ leads to efficiency.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji

From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 40-41

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj