Pearls of Wisdom - 13 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 12, 2024, 10:35:39 PM (9 days ago) Jul 12
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0713.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

13-JULY

You and I young people

What we can learn from the Older generation–34

Read books about the lives of great people. Be greedy for knowledge. Be thirsty for knowledge. Search for knowledge everywhere.  Enrich the brain. Beautiful ideas will enrich and expand the brain and you will see a different world. Not the dark colourless world that other people see. No, you will see an interesting world.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…

Youth Camp talk 29 April, 2012 held at RKSM, Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj