Pearls of Wisdom - 19 October

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 18, 2021, 10:36:04 PM10/18/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20211019.jpg
Pearls of Wisdom
19-October
Spiritual Practice and Service of Man – 09

That man who passed away was the most important person of the house as long as he was alive. He was the strength and comfort of the family. As soon as the life energy left him, he became so degraded that the whole atmosphere in the house was polluted! Everybody who went to the house (even after the body was removed) were polluted. It was a shock to me. I hadn’t known this earlier, so I thought – does the body have only that much of value?  Then who is the person? Essentially who is the person? -  It is the energy.

Talk given at Sri Sarada Math Pune on 5th February 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj