Pearls of Wisdom - 12 September

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 11, 2021, 10:36:02 PMSep 11
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0912.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
12-September
Facing the Challenges of Life in a Spiritual Way – 07

He stopped and thought – it struck him that at one spot he had felt cold air on his face. How did the cold air come? Surely it must have come from outside through an opening. He then remembered that he had paused to transfer the stick from one hand to the other and while doing that he had stopped tapping the wall!  So he must have missed the opening.

His intellect took over, and he found the solution! It is when emotion takes over that we get frustrated and we lose our path, our direction. When intellect takes charge, we stop and think. So, pause and proceed. Two Ps – pause and proceed.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
From the Spiritual Retreat talk on 11 March 2015 at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj