Maa Sayings - 24 October

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 23, 2021, 10:31:45 PM10/23/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
1024 24 Oct.jpg
24 OCTOBER
MAA SAYINGS... (Recorded by Swami Shantananda)

Disciple: If the Lord is the Father and Mother of all, why does He induce people to commit sins?

Mother: True it is that He has become all living beings, but everybody reaps the fruit of his actions according to his past impressions and deeds. No doubt the sun is one, but its shining varies according to the place and the objects it illumines.
Shree Maa...

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 217)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj