Pearls of Wisdom - 17 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 16, 2021, 10:36:19 PM9/16/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0917.jpg
Pearls of Wisdom
17-September
Facing the Challenges of Life in a Spiritual Way – 11

The human personality is made up of five cases or sheaths. The outermost is the Annamaya kosa which is supported and maintained by food from outside. (Food is not only what goes in through the mouth but through all the sense organs like eyes, ears, nose, etc.). Then comes the Pranamaya kosa, the vital energy supported by the nervous system. The nervous system has close connection with the body.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
From the Spiritual Retreat talk on 11 March 2015 at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj