Pearls of Wisdom - 04 October

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 3, 2022, 10:35:53 PM10/3/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20221004 04 Oct.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

Eternal Values and Personal Development – 41

A drama was being enacted; the hero, heroine, villain and all the important characters were on the stage. It was a grim, serious and tense scene. Just then, the servant boy entered from the side, holding a tray with three or four cups and a jug. He walked in and placing the tray on the table, served coffee to them and left quietly. Even though the main characters in the play were there, the eyes of the entire audience turned towards this boy. He stole the show for a few minutes, becoming the most important person in the drama at that moment. So also, in the play of God’s Lila or creation, we are all important characters. No one is unimportant. All points on the circumference are equidistant from the centre; nobody is nearer. So are we all, in the creation of God.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji

From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 43

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj