Pearls of Wisdom - 19 January

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 18, 2022, 9:36:10 PM1/18/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220119.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
19-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 07

God didn’t consult with us. He pushed us into this world without our co-operation, if we want to escape the trammels of this world, we should co-operate with Him. To come into this world He didn’t need our co-operation but to run this world properly He needs our co-operation and that co-operation is called self-surrender.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj