Maa Sayings - 20 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 19, 2024, 10:31:02 PM (2 days ago) Jul 19
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0720 20 July.jpg
20 JULY
MAA SAYINGS...

I stayed in that cottage for some days. During the monsoon, once the Master came to this cottage. It rained so heavily that he was unable to return to his room that night. He finished his meal there and laid himself down for the night. He said to me jokingly, “This is as though I have come home, like any other priest of the Kali Temple going home at night!”
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 142)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj