Maa Sayings - 07 August

Satwik Joglekar

Aug 6, 2022, 10:30:16 PM8/6/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0807 07 August.jpg
MAA SAYINGS...

One should not eat the food given at funeral obsequies (Sraddha ceremony). It does harm to devotional life. Sri Ramakrishna used to forbid it. Besides, first offer to God whatever you eat. One must not eat unoffered food. As your food is, so will be your blood. From pure food you get pure blood, pure mind and strength. Pure mind begets ecstatic love (Prema Bhakti).
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 158)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj