गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – ११८ Gahan Anand Chintan - 118

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 22, 2022, 9:48:20 PM1/22/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
04 20220116 GAC 118.jpg

गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – ११

Gahan Anand Chintan - 118

Letter 118: Letter to a disciple advising him to continuously do the Japa of the Ishta Mantra which will take care of the worldly worries!

Your letter dated 2 July reached here on 7 July. Do the Japa of your Ishta Mantra to the best of your ability and as per the instructions given to you. Do the mental Japa as much as you can every moment. This will prevent the worldly worries from creating any harm. Continue doing (the mental Japa) as much as you can.

I am always coaxing the Lord for the well-being of you all.

Your solitary well-wisher,

Swami Gahanananda

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj