Maa Sayings - 09 August

Satwik Joglekar

Aug 8, 2022, 10:31:50 PM8/8/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com

0809 09 August.jpg
MAA SAYINGS...

The Master used to say, “I can change Kamarpukur into gold, if I so desire, by requesting Mathur Babu to do so; but what good will that do? It is all transitory.” Regarding some devotees, the Master used to say that it was their last birth. He would remark, referring to some devotee, “You see, he has no desire whatsoever for anything. This is his last birth.”
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 159)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj