Maa Sayings - 14 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 13, 2021, 10:31:56 PM9/13/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0914 14 Sep.jpg

MAA SAYINGS...

It is easy to see a person as long as he lives in the body. I am now living here, so one can see me by merely coming here. How few have the good fortune to see the Master now with physical eyes! Vijay Goswami had seen the Master at Dacca. He felt his body. At that the Master said, ‘That my soul goes out is not good; perhaps this body will not last for many more days.’
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 176)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj