Maa Sayings - 24 January

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 23, 2022, 9:31:59 PM1/23/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0124 24 Jan.jpg

MAA SAYINGS…

“Did you see the Nahabat at Dakshineswar? I used to stay there. The room was so low that at first I would knock my head against the upper frame of the door. One day, I got a cut on the head. Then I became accustomed to it. The head bent of itself as soon as I approached the door. Many stout aristocratic women of Calcutta frequently came there. They never entered the room. They would stand at the door and lean forward holding the jambs. And peeping in they would remark, addressing me, ‘Ah, what a tiny room for our good girl! She is, as it were, in exile, like Sita.’” Turning to her nieces she continued, “You won't be able to stay in such a room even for a day.” “True, aunt!” they ejaculated, “everything is different with you.”
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 38)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj