Maa Sayings - 25 July

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 24, 2021, 10:31:45 PM7/24/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0725 25 July.jpg

MAA SAYINGS…

The next day, a doctor came and examined me. After a few days I became well, and went to stay in the Nahabat. My mother-in-law too was then staying there. Before that she had been living in a room in the bungalow used by the owners of the temple garden. Akshay had breathed his last there. Therefore she had come away from that place, saying, “I shall not stay there any longer. I shall live in the Nahabat, and pass my days looking at the Ganga. I do not need the bungalow any more.”
Shree Maa…
(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 139-140)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj