Pearls of Wisdom - 22 January

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 21, 2022, 9:36:53 PM1/21/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220122.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
22-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 10

So you see, after hard struggle he achieved his goal but he did not know how to retain that achievement. Why couldn’t he have ignored the people, why did he have to count those who were already there, rather, look around and enjoy the surroundings! It was his ego the small ego in him made him count the number of people there and he felt so disappointed that he came down immediately. So even after hard struggle when we reach the goal, we should know how to stick to it. For that we must know our own strength.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj