Pearls of Wisdom - 20 January

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 19, 2022, 9:36:09 PM1/19/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220120.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
20-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 08

The way to peace is through self-surrender.  People think that self –surrender means slavery. No, the small self (self with small ‘s’) has to be surrendered to be replaced with the big ‘S’. The word is the same, the activity is the same. If we surrender the idea of ourselves being confined within the borders of this body, we get universal identity. That is self-surrender. It is very difficult, it needs strength and courage because the path is very very difficult, it is full of troubles but the goal is great.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj