Pearls of Wisdom - 14 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 13, 2024, 10:35:44 PM (8 days ago) Jul 13
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0714.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

14-JULY

You and I young people

What we can learn from the Older generation–35

You try reading the lives of courageous great people and you will see a very interesting world. Far more interesting than what you see now, encouraging you to face life and go forward with enthusiasm. That is what we have to cultivate.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…

Youth Camp talk 29 April, 2012 held at RKSM, Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj