गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – १०८ Gahan Anand Chintan - 108

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 16, 2021, 10:49:15 PM10/16/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Sw G 07082018.jpg
04 20211017 GAC 108.jpg

गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – १०८

Gahan Anand Chintan - 108

EXTRACTS FROM LETTERS OF SWAMI GAHANANANDAJI

(From the letters provided by a monk, a disciple of Revered Swami Gahananandaji)

Dear daughter ……………….,

Your two letters of 16 March and 28 April reached here on 19 March and 5 May.

Your examination of 28 May must be over? When will the result of the examination be out? Till the result is declared keep on chanting the Holy Name (Mahamantra) of Sri Ramakrishna all the time, there is no need to keep a count.

I do not agree with what you have written in your earlier letter. Science, religion, spiritualism – all these are useless things. These have no connection, no relationship with life, and also remember that this life is yours, and yours alone. There is no place at all to share it. The whole purpose is that you can sacrifice your life for some ideal or in the service of someone just as Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda (our Swami Ji Maharaj), Lord Srikrishna, Mother of the Universe (Jaganmata) Sita Ji and Gautam Buddha had done. For the time being devote your life completely to studies. It wont be right to be inclined towards any other thing. After studies, if you feel the need for matrimonial obligations also, then understand that that life will also be one of the sacrifices and service. Do not experiment with life, it is precious and do not do interfere with it. Keep writing letters to me.

I keep praying to Sri Sri Thakur for your welfare.

Always your well-wisher,

Swami Gahananand

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj