Pearls of Wisdom - 21 October

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 20, 2021, 10:35:38 PM10/20/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20211021.jpg
Pearls of Wisdom
21-October
Spiritual Practice and Service of Man – 11

Atman and paramatman are the same - the spark of paramatman in the body is called atman. All the qualities and the fullness of the ocean reside in a drop of water. The whole ocean resides in a drop of water. You touch one drop and you are touching the entire ocean, as long as the drop is in the ocean. So also the atman and paramatman are the same. The ocean is in the drop and the drop is in the ocean.

Talk given at Sri Sarada Math Pune on 5th February 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj