Maa Sayings - 17 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 16, 2021, 10:31:01 PMSep 16
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0917 17 Sep.jpg

MAA SAYINGS...

While living at Dakshineswar I used to get up at 3 o'clock in the morning and practise Japa and meditation. One day I felt a little indisposed and left the bed rather late. The next day I woke up still late through laziness. Gradually I found that I did not feel inclined to get up early at all. Then I said to myself, 'Ah, at last I have fallen a victim to laziness.' Thereupon, I began to force myself to get up early. Gradually I got back my former habit. In such matters one should keep up the practice with unyielding resolution.
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 176)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj