Maa Sayings - 26 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 25, 2022, 10:30:41 PM9/25/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0926 26 Sept.jpg
MAA SAYINGS...

RECORDED BY SWAMI SANTANANDA

A sapling must be protected by a fence all around, but when it grows big not even cows and goats can injure it. Spiritual practice in a solitary place is essential. When worldly thoughts crop up in your mind, and they possess it, then you should go away from the company of others and pray to Him with tears in your eyes. He will remove all the dross of your mind, and will also give you understanding.
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 214)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj