Maa Sayings - 28 July

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 27, 2021, 10:31:54 PM7/27/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0728 28 July.jpg

MAA SAYINGS…

Disciple: Was anyone else present at the time of worship?

Mother: A boy named Dinu, from Mukundapur, a distant nephew of the Master used to stay with him. The Master loved the boy very much. He had picked the flowers and the Bilva leaves for the worship. Hriday had made all the other arrangements. There was nobody except the Master when the actual worship began. At the close of it, Hriday came in.
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 140-141)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj