Maa Sayings - 06 August

Satwik Joglekar

Aug 5, 2022, 10:32:02 PM8/5/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0806 06 August.jpg
MAA SAYINGS...

One day Uncle Prasanna came to the Mother and said, “Sister, I hear that you appeared to someone in a dream and initiated him. You also told him that he would be liberated. You have brought us up from our childhood, and shall we remain just as we are?”

In reply, the Mother said, “The Master’s will shall prevail. And look here, Sri Krishna was so intimate with the shepherd boys. He played with them, laughed and wandered with them, and shared their food; but did they know who he really was?”
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 158)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj