Pearls of Wisdom - 27 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 26, 2022, 10:36:16 PM9/26/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20220927 27 Sept.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

Eternal Values and Personal Development – 34

Shraddhayaa – that is a wonderful word! It is generally translated as ‘faith’. When we say faith, people always take it as blind faith. Sri Ramakrishna says that there is nothing called blind faith. You can have blind belief, but faith is different. Faith is belief reasoned about and seasoned by experience. When a log of wood is seasoned, it can stand the vagaries of weather and last for a long time.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji

From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 41

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj