गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – १०३ Gahan Anand Chintan - 103

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 11, 2021, 10:48:23 PMSep 11
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
04 20210912 GAC 103b.jpg
04 20210912 GAC 103.jpg

गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – १०

Gahan Anand Chintan - 103

EXTRACTS FROM LETTERS OF SWAMI GAHANANANDAJI

(From the letters provided by a monk, a disciple of Revered Swami Gahananandaji)

Dear ………….,

Your letter of February 23, 2003 arrived here on February 26, 2003.

I am very happy to learn that you are able to repeat the name of your Ista-devata regularly.

As regards your two questions – do whatever you can after you read those words in the Book of Instructions. It is possible that you will be able to see them as you proceed on your way to your Ista-devata by and by. It may not be necessary for you see them. The fact is that Sri Ramakrishna saw those things during his spiritual practices. It is also not necessary that you will also have all those visions. Therefore, instructions are given to you like that.

What you are asked that apart from sitting on Asana (seat for doing Japa and meditation) and doing the worship, keep doing Japa day and night continuously all other time. When you repeat your Japa continuously at other times you need not keep count, only pay attention to the words of the Mantra. You would come to know from the monks there as to when I am coming to Bangalore.

I pray to our Guru Maharaj (Sri Ramakrishna) for your all round welfare always.

Your solitary well-wisher,

Swami Gahanananda

(The Mantra purifies the body. Man becomes pure by repeating the Mantra of God - Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi)

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj