Pearls of Wisdom - 25 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 24, 2021, 10:36:09 PM7/24/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0725.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
25-JULY
Obstacles in Spiritual Life – 10

Desire will remain only in the mind but anger travels outside. There are some people who do not show their anger, but we can feel the vibrations. If there is an angry person in a room, when we enter the room, we will immediately feel something is wrong. The vibrations released by anger will travel all over the room. One look at the face and we will understand; Negative vibrations, unpleasant vibrations will fill the room. So when we enter the room we will feel it. These are Adhyatmikam, obstacles created by oneself, nobody else creates it.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
From the Spiritual Retreat talk at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj