1 visning
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Satwik Joglekar

ulæst,
24. sep. 2022, 22.36.5924.09.2022
til holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20220925 25 Sept.jpg
Pearls of Wisdom
Eternal Values and Personal Development – 32

What is knowledge? Francis Bacon says, ‘Knowledge is power.’ Knowledge that empowers life is wisdom. There is a vast difference between knowledge and wisdom. Wisdom is practised knowledge.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji
From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 40

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter