Maa Sayings - 22 October

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 21, 2021, 10:31:07 PM10/21/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
1022 22 Oct.jpg
22 OCTOBER
MAA SAYINGS... (Recorded by Swami Shantananda)

Disciple: I'm practising a few breathing exercises. Should I continue them?

Mother: You may practise them a little. But it's not safe to do them for very long, for it may throw you off your balance. What need is there of breathing exercises if your mind becomes concentrated on its own?
Shree Maa...

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 216)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj