Pearls of Wisdom - 24 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 23, 2021, 10:35:06 PM7/23/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0724.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
24-JULY
Obstacles in Spiritual Life – 09

Sri Krishna says to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita, “kama esha, krodha esha rajoguna Samudbhava………..”. Kama is not lust, not sexual desire, it is undesirable, unholy, unwanted desire. Healthy desire you can have, but unhealthy, unholy desires are not good. When desires are not satisfied then anger comes. Anger comes when our selfish desires are not satisfied. If selfish desires do not come, anger also will not come.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
From the Spiritual Retreat talk at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj