Pearls of Wisdom - 18 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 17, 2024, 10:35:22 PM (4 days ago) Jul 17
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0718.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

18-JULY

Obstacles in Spiritual Life – 03

There are ways and means to confront and escape from these obstacles that come sneaking in somehow or other. In God’s creation we cannot remove difficulties. But we can prepare ourselves in such a way that we can confront anything, so that we will not be deterred by anything at all. All the work is to be done in one’s self.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…

From the Spiritual Retreat talk at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj