Pearls of Wisdom - 13 August

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Aug 12, 2022, 10:36:44 PM8/12/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20220813 13 August.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

The Restless Mind – 33

We don’t know how to remain peaceful or how to retain peace. I tell people, when there is no problem in the house then you sit before the television solving the problems of other people! We enjoy solving other people's problems. There is something in us that really enjoys catastrophes, relevant or not relevant. This is life.

From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 28

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj