Maa Sayings - 16 September

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 15, 2021, 10:30:31 PM9/15/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0916 16 Sep.jpg

MAA SAYINGS...

Why can't one meditate if one has a pure mind? Why should one not be able to see God? When a pure soul performs Japa, he feels as if the holy Name bubbles up spontaneously from within himself. He does not make an effort to repeat the Name. One should practise Japa and meditation at regular times, giving up idleness.
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 176)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj