Gems of Holy Trio - 242 12-September-2021

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 11, 2021, 10:43:15 PM9/11/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
01 20210912 Gems Sihore.jpg

12-September-2021 (Sunday)

Gems of Holy Trio – 242

God cannot remain unmoved if you have raga-bhakti, that is, love of God with passionate attachment to Him.

Jodi Raag-Bhakti Hoy -- Anurag-er Sahit Bhakti -- Tahole Tini Sthir Thakte Paren Na

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna – P. 183

Repeat His name. If you repeat His name, He will take you beyond worldliness.

The Gospel of The Holy Mother – P. 323

VEDANTA IN ITS APPLICATION TO INDIAN LIFE – 35

Whatever they may talk, however they may try to boast, they will find out day after day that no society can stand without admitting this. Do you not find how everything is being revolutionized? Do you not see how it was the custom to take for granted that everything was wicked until it proved itself good? In education, in punishing criminals, in treating lunatics, in the treatment of common diseases even, that was the old law.

Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda – Vol. III P. 239

“Is there, then, no hope for householders?”

Sri Ramakrishna: “Certainly there is. They must practice spiritual discipline in solitude for some days. Thus they will acquire knowledge and devotion. Then it will not hurt them to lead the life of the world. But when you practice discipline in solitude, keep yourself entirely away from your family. You must not allow your wife, son, daughter, mother, father, sister, brother, friends, or relatives near you. While thus practising discipline in solitude, you should think: ‘I have no one else in the world. God is my all.’ You must also pray to Him, with tears in your eyes, for knowledge and devotion.”

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna – P. 313

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj