Pearls of Wisdom - 16 January

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 15, 2022, 9:35:11 PM1/15/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220116.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
16-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 04

The great teachers say that, peace can be had, retained and enjoyed only when we come into contact with the feet of God. God is Peace. Peace is God. Shanti, that is what is symbolised by the form of Siva sitting in silent, quiet meditation without the mind wavering or running after things.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj