Pearls of Wisdom - 23 January

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 22, 2022, 9:35:32 PM1/22/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220123.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
23-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 11

We must have faith in the strength of God. I surrender my small ‘I’ to his universal ‘I’. He will take over – that is self-surrender. It will be God working through me, not I. I have given up my little I. It’s not easy to do that. Always the ego will come – it is so tiny and small that we are not even aware of its existence, and we say ‘Do you know who did that? – ‘I’ The first person singular. Even if we don’t utter that, the thought will come. We must have the humility, the patience and the greatness to think that, with His help I did it’. Just a little change of the angle of vision.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj