Maa Sayings - 21 October

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 20, 2021, 10:30:42 PM10/20/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
1021 21 Oct.jpg
21 OCTOBER
MAA SAYINGS... (Recorded by Swami Shantananda)

During the years of his spiritual practices, the Master would shrink through fear at the sight of various objects of temptation; he would shun all these allurements. One day in the Panchavati grove he suddenly saw a boy approaching him. This started him thinking, ‘What is this?’ Then the Divine Mother explained to him that a shepherd boy of Braja would join him as his spiritual son. When Rakhal came, the Master said, ‘My dear shepherd boy has come. Tell me, what’s your name?’ ‘Rakhal,’ he replied. The Master remarked, ‘Yes, yes, that’s right.’ This was exactly in keeping with what he saw at the Panchavati grove.
Shree Maa...

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 216)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj