Maa Sayings - 12 September

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 11, 2021, 10:31:05 PM9/11/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0912 12 Sep.jpg

MAA SAYINGS...

A householder devotee arrived and saluted the Mother. “Mother,” said he, “why do I not see the Master?”

The Mother said, “Continue to pray without losing heart. Everything will happen in time. For how many cycles did the Munis and Rishis of old practise austerities to realize God, and do you believe you will attain to Him in a flash? If not in this life, you will attain to Him in the next. If not in the next, it will be after that. Is it so easy to realize God? But this time the Master has shown an easy path; therefore it will be possible for all to realize God.”

After the devotee left, the Mother said, ‘He is so deeply engrossed in worldliness. He is the father of scores of children and still he says, ‘Why do I not see the Master?’
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 175-176)

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj