Pearls of Wisdom - 18 January

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jan 17, 2022, 9:35:32 PM1/17/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
Pearls 20220118.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
18-January
PATHWAY TO PEACE AND FREEDOM - 06

It is an illusion, it is Mahamaya. We are play things in her hands. Use your intelligence and analyse the situation before you jump into action. Activity destroys peace, and God will give peace only if you work hard. There is a saying that He who created you without your co-operation, will not save you without it. Did anyone of you send an application to God that you would like to be born in such and such a family, to such and such parents and such and such time and place? No, I didn’t. I hope none of you did.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
Talk delivered at Sri Sarada Math, Pune in Feb 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj