Maa Sayings - 17 July

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 16, 2024, 10:30:28 PM (5 days ago) Jul 16
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0717 17 July.jpg
17 JULY
MAA SAYINGS...

Ram Babu has mentioned in his book (The biography of Sri Ramakrishna in Bengali, written by Sri Ramachandra Datta.) that the Shodasi Puja took place at Jayrambati. Ah me! People in that part of the country are so gossipy. As it is, they used to comment, “To whom have you given the girl in marriage? A crazy, insane man!” Now imagine what would have been the consequences of worshipping a woman there!
Shree Maa…

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 141)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj