Pearls of Wisdom - 07 August

Satwik Joglekar

Aug 6, 2022, 10:36:47 PM8/6/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20220807 07 August.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

The Restless Mind – 27

He said to Arjuna that it did not befit him, who was an Arya, a noble-minded person and added that it would bring him ill fame. Arjuna had four mighty brothers; together they were the essence of humanity. The two women in his life – Kunti, his mother, and Draupadi, his wife, were also great sources of strength. And yet how could he behave in this manner? Sri Krishna told him, ‘Now shake off your depression and get up.’

From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 26 – 27

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj