Pearls of Wisdom - 23 October

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 22, 2021, 10:36:54 PM10/22/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20211023.jpg
Pearls of Wisdom
23-October
Spiritual Practice and Service of Man – 13

Let me undergo the sufferings that are their due. Please make me dwell within them and suffer for them their karma phalam (result of actions) and free them from the effect of their karma.  Please give me that opportunity – that is my prayer. By this may they be redeemed of their misery. This is what I want. Please give me this boon. I do not want anything else. This is our tradition in Hinduism but as everything else, it disappeared from society, this also got polluted. We think that we are doing service to humanity.

Talk given at Sri Sarada Math Pune on 5th February 2017

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj