Pearls of Wisdom - 23 July

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Jul 22, 2021, 10:36:24 PM7/22/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
0723.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom
23-JULY
Obstacles in Spiritual Life – 08

Evil desires, anger, envy, pride all these are our enemies, obstacles. When we are angry we do the wrong thing. Anger makes us, knowingly or unknowingly, forget what we say or what we do and at the end we suffer. That is why ‘The Imitation of Christ’ asks us to practise alertness. Be aware, be alert. Be aware of what you think, say and do. On the spur of the moment, incited by strong emotion you will say something which you may not even remember later. Be aware of what you are saying.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji…
From the Spiritual Retreat talk at RKSM Thiruvananthapuram

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj