Maa Sayings - 23 October

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 22, 2021, 10:30:11 PM10/22/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
1023 23 Oct.jpg
23 OCTOBER
MAA SAYINGS... (Recorded by Swami Shantananda)

Disciple: Unless the Kundalini is aroused, nothing worthwhile can be achieved.

Mother: Certainly it will awake. Repetition of His name will lead to the goal. Even when your mind does not become concentrated you can repeat the holy Name thousands of times. One hears the anahata-dhvani prior to the rousing of the Kundalini. But this is not possible without the grace of the Divine Mother.
Shree Maa...

(Gospel of The Holy Mother - p. 216-217)

Om Namah Sri Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya!!!

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj