Pearls of Wisdom - 28 September

1 view

Satwik Joglekar

Sep 27, 2022, 10:37:00 PM9/27/22
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
20220928 28 Sept.jpg

Pearls of Wisdom

Eternal Values and Personal Development – 35

Suppose I am sick and a friend of mine tells me that such and such a doctor is good, I go to him and get cured. When I tell this to another friend of mine, he says, ‘What a silly person you are, will anybody go to that doctor? He is useless!’ But I will never accept that because I have the experience of being cured. Even if the whole world tells me that that doctor is no good, I will not believe them. My belief in my friend has been transformed into faith in the doctor by my experience. That is faith. Faith is an unflinching belief which nothing in this world can shake.

Most Revered Ajayaprana Mataji

From – Vedanta in Practice – Spiritual Unfoldment, Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, Thiruvananthapuram, 2022 – p. 41

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj