गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – १०९ Gahan Anand Chintan - 109

Satwik Joglekar

Oct 23, 2021, 10:49:03 PM10/23/21
to holy_t...@googlegroups.com
04 20211024 GAC 109.jpg

गहन आनन्द चिन्तन – १०९

Gahan Anand Chintan - 109

EXTRACTS FROM LETTERS OF SWAMI GAHANANANDAJI

(From the letters provided by a monk, a disciple of Revered Swami Gahananandaji)

Dear daughter ………….’

Your letter dated 10 May reached here on 15 May.

Do all your works continuously reciting the Name of the Lord (Sri Ramakrishna). Do not give space to any other thought in your mind. This way try to know (the nature of) your mind. Your mind itself is Pure Consciousness, which is the embodiment of Sri Ramakrishna and Holy Mother – and to that same Pure Consciousness you call as having lacunae, foolish etc… You don’t understand a thing and keep on writing (anything). Fine, do keep on writing letters but also recite the Name of the Lord every moment. Apart from the occasions of doing the Japa-meditation-prayers, sitting on the Asana (seat), morning and evening, as prescribed in the “Instructions for Prayers”, when you do the mental Japa continuously, there is no need to keep the count. Whenever you remember the Lord, start reciting the Name! I keep coaxing Him for you.

Ever your well-wisher,

Swami Gahanananda

--
May we follow the spiritual path shown by Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda to reach God, the goal of our lives, and by His power help others also in their struggle to reach Him.

Satwik..........
Skype: satwikj