Issues for hologram generation and reconstruction

Arthur Dubois

Aug 3, 2020, 10:28:03 AM8/3/20
to HoloPy Users
Hi,
I'm trying to generate holograms with sphere of ~50µm radius with the following detector  :
shape = 200, spacing = 5. The center of the sphere is (500, 500, 500) with a illumination wavelength of 0.532 µm,  and I got this result :Figure_1.png
But the reconstruction with zstack = np.linspace(250, 750,  201) looks like this :Figure_2.png
Figure_2_500.png
Figure_2_700.png
It seems that all the reconstruction slices are the same.
I used calc_holo() to generate the hologram and propagate() for the reconstruction slices.
For smaller particles (radius of 2 µm) the hologram and reconstruction seem to be normal.

Thanks for any help