HoloPy 2.0.0 Released

Tom Dimiduk

Jan 31, 2013, 6:57:29 PM1/31/13
to holopy...@googlegroups.com, Becca Perry, Jerome Fung, Vinothan N. Manoharan
I am proud to announce the release of HoloPy version 2.0.0.

http://manoharan.seas.harvard.edu/holopy/
http://www.manoharan.seas.harvard.edu/holopy/downloads.html

Culminating a nearly a year of hard work since our last release, I think
HoloPy has become quite a powerful tool for working with holograms and
light scattering. Have fun doing science with it, and continue to help
us make it the premier tool for working with holograms and light
scattering.

Tom

ame...@uah.edu

Jul 9, 2018, 10:27:43 AM7/9/18
to HoloPy Users
Hi Thomas,

I'm new in this and I'm kinda confused about how to download the software and how I can use. Any advice?

Vinothan N. Manoharan

Jul 9, 2018, 10:32:35 AM7/9/18
to holopy...@googlegroups.com

The easiest way is to install the binary from conda-forge.  There are instructions here:

http://holopy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/users/install.html#installation

The documentation at that site also has a tutorial which will help you get started.

Vinny

--
Vinothan N. Manoharan
Wagner Family Professor of Chemical Engineering and Professor of Physics

ame...@uah.edu

Nov 6, 2018, 11:25:58 AM11/6/18
to HoloPy Users
Hi Thomas,

I have a question. Can I use Holopy to reconstruct the object from  Mach zehnder interferometer?