No guild meeting in September

Linda Winn

Sep 3, 2019, 6:06:54 PM9/3/19
to Abby Mroczenski, Annette, Barbara Bundick, Barbara Muehlhausen, Barbara Ober, Burke, Erin, Candice Levin, Deb McGrath, Deb Meixner, Deb Rock, Debi Hall, E. J. Rebman, Ellen Carroll, Elllen Black, Gary Phillips, Heidi Sujak, hollow tree spinners, Jackie Mahr, Janet Hugg, Janice Koza, Jean Hervert Niemann, Jean Vaughn, Jennifer Forestiere, Julie Levin, Laurie Taylor, Libby James, Linda Arndt, Linda Winn, Lisa Payne, Mary Ann Thompson, Nan Behrens, Nancy Irwin, Pam Hillenbrand, Sharon Bock, Sharon Dunham, Sharon Krengel, Sharon Lee, Susan Rubendall, Susan Tauck, Terri Hamilton, Tina Wilbrandt, Toni Neil, Tracey Joyner
Just a reminder!  Head up to Wisconsin Sheep and Wool and cheer on our Sheep to Shawl team!!!

See you in October for our Swap and an Open Spin.  Anything you want to clear out is welcome.

Our November meeting is open so if you would like to present something or have any ideas of something you would like to know more about, please speak up!!

See you next month,
Linda

Sharon Krengel

Sep 4, 2019, 7:36:50 PM9/4/19
to Linda Winn, Abby Mroczenski, Annette, Barbara Bundick, Barbara Muehlhausen, Barbara Ober, Burke, Erin, Candice Levin, Deb McGrath, Deb Meixner, Deb Rock, Debi Hall, E. J. Rebman, Ellen Carroll, Elllen Black, Gary Phillips, Heidi Sujak, hollow tree spinners, Jackie Mahr, Janet Hugg, Janice Koza, Jean Hervert Niemann, Jean Vaughn, Jennifer Forestiere, Julie Levin, Laurie Taylor, Libby James, Linda Arndt, Lisa Payne, Mary Ann Thompson, Nan Behrens, Nancy Irwin, Pam Hillenbrand, Sharon Bock, Sharon Dunham, Sharon Lee, Susan Rubendall, Susan Tauck, Terri Hamilton, Tina Wilbrandt, Toni Neil, Tracey Joyner
Hello everyone.

Well it is finally here again....Wisc. Sheep and Woof Festival.  The event we wait all year long for.  I keep telling my husband that he would not have to spend 10 days parking airplane at Oshkosh if it were as much fun as Sheep and Wool is.

Anyway,  We will be competing in the Sunday sheep to shawl event.  If you are at WS&WF on Sunday, be sure to stop by the main building  and  cheer us on.

Sharon

Laurie Taylor

Sep 5, 2019, 1:01:11 PM9/5/19
to krengelspins, Linda Winn, Abby Mroczenski, Annette, Barbara Bundick, Barbara Muehlhausen, Barbara Ober, Burke, Erin, Candice Levin, Deb McGrath, Deb Meixner, Deb Rock, Debi Hall, E. J. Rebman, Ellen Carroll, Elllen Black, Gary Phillips, Heidi Sujak, hollow tree spinners, Jackie Mahr, Janet Hugg, Janice Koza, Jean Hervert Niemann, Jean Vaughn, Jennifer Forestiere, Julie Levin, Libby James, Linda Arndt, Lisa Payne, Mary Ann Thompson, Nan Behrens, Nancy Irwin, Pam Hillenbrand, Sharon Bock, Sharon Dunham, Sharon Lee, Susan Rubendall, Susan Tauck, Terri Hamilton, Tina Wilbrandt, Toni Neil, Tracey Joyner
I'm so excited that we have our own team this year! I hope everyone has as much fun as those of us that participated last year!
See everyone Sunday!
~Laurie