myFuncs

Valdinei Rodrigues dos reis

Dec 16, 2016, 6:50:13 AM12/16/16
to Hogzilla Users
Hi there.

Where do I find myFuncs, referenced in line 32 of script install_hogzilla.sh?

Thanks in advance.

Paulo Angelo

Dec 16, 2016, 8:16:19 PM12/16/16
to Hogzilla Users
Hi Valdinei,

    The files myFuncs and bsfl can be found at  https://github.com/pauloangelo/hogzilla/tree/master/scripts  .

    However, there was a problem in the installation script available at the site. It should be with these dependencies. I just solved this problem. You can download the new version at http://ids-hogzilla.org/downloads/install_hogzilla.sh .

    Please, let me know if you could run it correctly.

Best regards,

Paulo Angelo

Valdinei Rodrigues dos reis

Dec 20, 2016, 7:27:54 AM12/20/16
to Hogzilla Users
Hello Paulo.

Thanks for your help.

I could complete the instalation after all.

Now I stucked with the following error.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Thrift\Exception\TException' with message 'TSocket: Could not connect to 127.0.0.1:9090 (Connection refused [111])' in /usr/share/php/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php:235
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/php/Thrift/Transport/TBufferedTransport.php(86): Thrift\Transport\TSocket->open()
#1 /home/hogzilla/pigtail/pigtail.php(574): Thrift\Transport\TBufferedTransport->open()
#2 {main}
  thrown in /usr/share/php/Thrift/Transport/TSocket.php on line 235

Thanks for your help, and congrats for Hogziila.

Paulo Angelo

Dec 20, 2016, 10:13:06 AM12/20/16
to Hogzilla Users
Hi Valdinei,

    It seems that HBase/Thrift is not running.

    At first, test HBase:

$ /home/hogzilla/hbase/bin/hbase shell
hbase(main):001:0> list

     You should see some tables, like "hogzilla_events". If it is Ok, try to start thrift, as user "hogzilla"

/home/hogzilla/hbase/bin/hbase-daemon.sh start thrift

      Let me know if you could solve this problem. If you prefer, we can make a Skype conference. Also I can help via TeamViewer.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

PA

Valdinei Rodrigues dos reis

Dec 21, 2016, 6:33:05 AM12/21/16
to Hogzilla Users
Hi there Paulo.

As you problably noticed, I work at Unesp, and I had considered call you directly.
But, I think posting my doubts here would be more usefull to other people.

If I cant get it working, We make a conference or a call, thanks a lot.

Well, I test HBASE and then started thrift appropriately, but now I got the following erros

hogzilla@hog:/root$ PHP Warning:  require_once(/usr/lib/php/Thrift/ClassLoader/ThriftClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hogzilla/bin/updateReputationList.php on line 44
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/lib/php/Thrift/ClassLoader/ThriftClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/hogzilla/bin/updateReputationList.php on line 44

I tried to figure out how to fix, but I'm afraid to doing bad.

Paulo, We at Unesp are at your disposal to contribute.
Just tell us the better way.

Paulo Angelo

Dec 21, 2016, 10:21:19 AM12/21/16
to Hogzilla Users
Valdinei,

    Comments are below.

Em quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2016 09:33:05 UTC-2, Valdinei Rodrigues dos reis escreveu:
Hi there Paulo.

As you problably noticed, I work at Unesp, and I had considered call you directly.
But, I think posting my doubts here would be more usefull to other people.

==> That's Ok! Here is better to document the discussion and help people in the same situation in the future.

If I cant get it working, We make a conference or a call, thanks a lot.

==> Feel free to call me whenever you need. Just e-mail me in pvt and I send you my phone/skype contacts.

Well, I test HBASE and then started thrift appropriately, but now I got the following erros

hogzilla@hog:/root$ PHP Warning:  require_once(/usr/lib/php/Thrift/ClassLoader/ThriftClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hogzilla/bin/updateReputationList.php on line 44
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/lib/php/Thrift/ClassLoader/ThriftClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/hogzilla/bin/updateReputationList.php on line 44

==> Ops... There was a bug. Change line 39 of updateReputationList.php as follows:

FROM:
$GLOBALS['THRIFT_ROOT'] = '/usr/lib/php';

TO:
$GLOBALS['THRIFT_ROOT'] = '/usr/share/php';

==> Also, change "hoghbasehost" to "localhost" on line 36.

==> Thank you for pointing it out. I'm going to patch it up at the site.

I tried to figure out how to fix, but I'm afraid to doing bad.

Paulo, We at Unesp are at your disposal to contribute.
Just tell us the better way.

==> Nice to know it! I will contact you in pvt to discuss about it.

regards,

PA